[Request for Proposal] Design and Development of an Intra-ASEAN Virtual Exchange Platform
The SHARE Programme is seeking to contract one team of service provider (consultancy) to design and develop the content and technology architecture for an Intra-ASEAN Virtual Exchange Platform, as well as participate in subsequent capacity building trainings and pilot testing. This project will run from October 2021 – October 2022.
The SHARE Programme intends to contract a service provider (consultancy) which includes individuals with at least five (5) years of professional experience with the following requirements:
- Expert, consultant, or academic professional specializing in the field of international student mobility;
- Strong capacity in implementing digital modalities of internationalisation, including but not limited to Virtual Exchange, COIL, Massive Online Open Courses (MOOCs), and online study programs;
- Knowledge of the higher education sector in the ASEAN region;
- Excellent facilitation skills;
- Experience in conducting trainings on digital modalities of international education.
The European Union Support to Higher Education in the ASEAN Region (SHARE) Programme is the EU’s flagship higher education programme with ASEAN. The objective of the SHARE Programme is to strengthen regional cooperation, enhance the quality, regional competitiveness and internationalisation of ASEAN higher education institutions contributing to an ASEAN Community in 2025 and beyond. It also aims to catalyse the transfer of ownership of programme outcomes to ASEAN entities and nominated organisations to be embedded within sustainable ASEAN-led structures and processes.
Please download and complete the following documents upon your submission:
- Request for Proposal (RFP) – Design and Development of an Intra-ASEAN Virtual Exchange Platform
- Annex 1 – Terms of Reference (ToR)
- Annex 2 – Requirements for Vendor Proposal
- Form 4 – Financial Proposal
Proposals must be submitted no later than 13 October 2021 at 23.59 UTC+7 Jakarta Local Time.
Effective with the release of this solicitation, all communications relating to this RFP must be directed only by email to email@example.com.