[Request for Proposal] Research Study: Gender, Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion (EDI) in Higher Education in ASEAN
The Support to Higher Education in the ASEAN Region (SHARE) Programme is the European Union’s flagship higher education programme with ASEAN. The objective of the SHARE Programme is to strengthen regional cooperation, enhance the quality, regional competitiveness and internationalisation of ASEAN higher education institutions contributing to an ASEAN Community in 2025 and beyond. It also aims to catalyse the transfer of ownership of programme outcomes to ASEAN entities and nominated organisations to be embedded within sustainable ASEAN-led structures and processes.
In order to gain a deeper understanding of the gender equality and inclusion issues that impact on Higher Education in the ASEAN region, the SHARE programme is seeking an experienced expert/consultancy to provide EU SHARE team with an evidence base for engaging with the wider Higher Education sector in the ASEAN region to prioritise and ensure that gender and other equality issues are built into future ASEAN development plans including the ongoing work on the ASEAN Work Plan on Education 2021 – 2025.
The project will entail:
- Desk based research on gender and other equality issues and their impact, as outlined above.
- Key informant interviews to support data gathering and identify priorities and recommendations.
- Consultations with Consortium Partners, Steering Group, and wider ASEAN HE stakeholders Development.
Please download and complete the following documents upon your submission:
- Request for Proposal (RFP) - SHARE EDI Study
- SHARE EDI Study - Annex 1 (Terms and Conditions)
- SHARE EDI Study - Annex 2 (Supplier Response)
- SHARE EDI Study - Annex 3 (Pricing Approach)
All documents required as part of your tender response should be submitted to IDJKTprocurement@britishcouncil.or.id by the Response Deadline, as set out in the Timescales section of this RFP.
Deadline for submission: 20 August 2021.